Introduction: Power of Makeup
1. First I moisturized and primed my skin using the Maybeline Instant Pore Eraser.
2. Then going in with my foundation I blend this all over my face making sure there are no lines.
3. I then used my Maybeline Fit Me Concealer and used this to highlight my face. I applied this under my eyes on my nose my chin and my forehead. I then set this using my laura mercier setting powder.
4. I then contour/bronze my face using the bonjour contour kit.
5. For eyes I used the BH Party Girl After Hours palette. First I sued a grey to blend into the crease of my eye.
6. I then applied a white to the lid of my eye and blended the two colours together.
7. I then added a black to the outer V of my eye and also blended this in.
8. I then used the same grey and blending this into the lower lash line.
9. I then curled my lashes and applied mascara.
10. I then added my favorite pink lipstick.
11. Using the collection brow kit I used this to fill in my brows making sure i brush them into place first.
12. Lastly I use my collection highlighter and apply this to my cheek bone.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.