Introduction: Control Ppt Using Bluetooth Module.
I want to make the ppt controller without usb port controller.
I've seen someone make the ppt controller using the flex sensor.
The flex sensor very expensive. So I decided to use bluetooth to make ppt controller.
Step 1: Parts
- JMODE-BT-1 : Reference Document , sale_kr
- Jumper line
- Push Switch
- mbed web compiler
For detailed information, you visit the website.
Step 2: Schematic
Step 3: Source Code
- Processing Code
Step 4: The Sequence of Operations
1. Upload the firmware on the WIZwiki-W7500ECO.
2. Connect notebook and JMOD-BT-1 using the bluetooth communication.
3. Execute the Processing program and insert the source code.
4. Control the slide show of PPT using the push button.