Hope you enjoy and comment!
Step 1: Gathering Supplies
- (waffle) pretzels
- hershey kisses (mini or regular)
- access to a microwave
Step 2: Starting the Cookie
- Put pretzels on a plate.
- Place 4 mini hershey kisses (or one regular kiss) onto the pretzel
- If you want to make open faced ones, do not put another pretzel on top
- Put pretzels on top of you are making closed cookies
Step 3: Microwaving
Step 4: Setting Top Pretzel in Place and M&ms
- Now, press down slightly on the top pretzel
- Place an m&m on each of the mini kisses (or one on the singular kiss)
Step 5: Finish
I personally enjoy the hot melted version of each cookie more than the frozen version. There are, however, friends of mine who enjoy the frozen version much more.
Hope you enjoyed. Comment with questions or opinions!