Introduction: Print With Advanced Filaments | DIY Simple Low Cost Extruder
You can review the first version of atom extuder from here
We designed this extruder to be
- Simple and easy to build
- Low cost
- Compact design
- Low weight
- Small footprint
- Wire management
- Easy to mount
- One active cooling fan for both heat sink and nozzle tip
- Open source
- Can print with various type of filaments
- ABS & PLA
- Advanced filament materials
- Copper, Bronze, Wood, Glow filaments
- Designed to print with flex materials
By following the next 3 simple steps you will be able to build your own.
Step 1: Prepare the Bill of Materials
Step 2: Get the 3mm Plywood Layout
Step 3: Follow the Assembly Instructions
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.