Step 12: Putting it Together
Time to put all the components together to finisht the machine! Also we will build a customized fitting to make things easier in connecting everything.
- Exacto Knife
- 1/4" Sprinkler Tubing
- 1/4" Clear tubing
- (3) 1/4" Sprinkler Tees
- (2) 1/4" Sprinkler 90 degree elbow
- 1/4" 90 degree elbow
- 1/4"x 3/16" adapter (1/4 sprinkler to 1/4" regular)
1) First, we will make the custom fitting. Begin by taking the three sprinkler tees and cut off both of the side portions (look at the picture of what were trying to make to get a better idea of what we are trying to accomplish here.
2) Cut one end off the 90 degree elbow.
3) Connect all of the pieces in line with crazy glue. Once dry, seal all of the seams with epoxy.
4) Place the tank carefully inside the box.
5) Attach the water line to the cleaning tank, the water line to the etchant tank (put a 90 degree elbow on the end), the custom fitting we just make to the spray heads to a 1/4" sprinkler x1/4" regular adapter then the 1/4" etchant line, the pump return line to the hose barb, and finally the pressure relief valve witha 90 degree elbow at the end.
- Again, this step is much more easily done visually so look at the pictures full size for a better idea.