Step 6: STEP FOUR: Shape the Maple boards - B Boards
B Boards (2)
- Lay the board on its widest side.
- Measure and mark 2 inches from each end cut. Use a square to draw a line across the board.
- On each end, from the other edge, measure and mark 2 inches. Use a square to draw a line to meet the first line.
- Turn the board over and repeat the steps on the other side.
- Use the band saw to cut two inch blocks from each side. Check to make sure the cuts went through the lines drawn on both sides of the board.
- Repeat for your second B Board.