Here is a quick solution using the chocolate bar you were planning to distribute.
Gold, Silver and Bronze prizes!
Step 1: You Need
- Carefully cut open the chocolate bar.
- Hygienically distribute the chocolate pieces.
- Cut the silver/gold foil into two pieces
- Cut the blue wrapper into a small rectangle
We are now ready to begin.
Step 2: The Gold Cup
- Wrap the silver/gold foil with the gold side outside over your finger
- Carefully press the center of the foil to create the cup stem
- Press out the base flat
- Stand up the "Gold Cup"
Step 3: Silver Cup and Bronze Medal
- Complete the "Silver Cup"
- Fold the blue wrapper into a small rectangle
- Compress it a few times by running the scissor handle over it
- Cut the edges to make a approximate round shape.
- Voila! the "Bronze Medal"is ready.
- Distribute the Prizes!
"Hip Hip Hooray" !