This instructable primarily addresses the construction of the paper rocket. The launchers that you see in the video were constructed out of PVC pipe and were modified from original instructions that are attached. I was able to build two launchers for $100 and had enough stuff left over to start a third.
Step 1: Supplies
1. 8.5 x 11 Card Stock.
2. A short length of 3/4 inch PVC pipe. (about 18 inches works well)
3. A pair of scissors.
4. Elmer's Glue All (white glue)
5. You may want to use high gloss enamel spray paint after the construction is complete.
Step 2: Making the rocket body...
1. You have a few choices on rocket length.
a. Turn the card stock on its side (landscape) and roll it onto the PVC pipe. (pictured)
b. Turn the card stock straight up and down (portrait) and roll it onto the PVC pipe.
c. Longer rockets can be made by creatively joining tubes.
2. You want to keep the card stock as straight as you can on the PVC pipe and use a rolling pin
action to tighten the card stock onto the PVC pipe. You want some tension, but not too tight.
3. Once you are satisfied with the card stock tube, back off the roll about 1.5 inches.
4. Evenly spread a layer of white glue (Elmer's) along this section and roll it back into shape. Do not use too much glue because it will just squeeze out when you roll the tube again.
5. Set it aside to dry. When dry, it should slip off the PVC pipe with just a little tension.