- Apply paint on your PCB
- Spread it on the PCB with covering the transparent mask film
- Expose it under UV light ( or sun ) for a few minutes
- Wash away the extra paint by gasoline or oil base solvent
Which sounds a bit sparse and inaccurate for my liking, so after some investigation and experimentation i've come up with this guide.
Step 1: Requirements
- UV Curable PCB ink - Ebay
- Foam brush or Roller (You will use less paint with the foam brush) - Dollar shop
- Inket or Laser transperency sheets - Office supplies store
- Inkjet or Laser printer
- Old toothbrush
- Mineral Turpintine - Hardware store
- The Sun
- A sheet of glass
Step 2: Applying the paint
First of all squeeze out a little of the paint along the top edge of your PCB and scrape it down using a foam brush, like you get from a craft or dollar store and try to get an even coverage.
You dont need much to get coverage, applying too much increases the drying time significantly. work the paint back and forward across the board until you get a light even coat over the board all your tracks should have a green (or whatever colour you are using) tinge to them.