Step 7: Folding Your Pocket Square
- To fold the patch into the pocket square, first lay the square out flat.
- Place the patch upside-down in the upper-right-hand corner of the lower left quadrant, angling it so that the patch points toward the center of the square, with the lights at the top.
- Fold the pocket square in half length-wise, then fold in half again, making a square that is one-quarter of the original size.
- Now rotate this square 45 degrees (so that it looks like a diamond instead of a square) and fold the pointy sides in (like a burrito). The patch should be nestled in the upper half of the burrito.
- Lastly, fold the bottom half of the burrito up to meet the top.
- Turn the pocket square over--now the lights should show through the handkerchief and the folded pocket square should be ready to fit into your pocket! (Blunt side down, pointy side up, lights facing out.)