Introduction: Ps2 Password Reset
Whether you want to watch a "not-recommended for younger audiences" movie and just can't remember your own password, or you've bought a used PS2 that the owner didn't supply the password for - there will probably come a time when you'll have to reset the password on your PS2. Fortunately - this is very easy to do, and can be done in a matter of seconds.
Step 1: Step 1
1. Turn the PS2 on.
2. Insert your DVD/Game.
3. When prompted to input your password, select '7444'.
4. The password will have been deleted, and you'll need to set up a new one.
Step 2: Tips and Warnings
- Chances are, your password is 1111 - try that first before bothering to mess with this technique
- When you do reset the password, choose something you will remember - the best choice for people who don't actually want the parental control is 1111, as it's the one most people pick.
- If you're doing this because you want to watch a movie / play a game your parents don't want you to - be sure to do this when they aren't around. You'll probably get in trouble!
- If you are doing this to bypass your parents parental controls be advised they will find out the next time they try to enter the password they set!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.