Step 1: Ingredients
1 cup of Corn Starch
1.5 cups of Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 to 1 cup of Cocoa Powder
Put all of that into a bowl and give it a thorough mix.
Step 2: Tada
Step 3: Using Your Puddin' Powder
* If you feel frisky substitute some heavy cream for some of the milk. Mmm.
* Vanilla goes great with chocolate. Add some extract (1/2 to 1 tsp) or split a vanilla bean and add the seeds as you cook the pudding.
* Add some strong espresso or coffee liqueur. Mint liqueur might be nice too. Bourbon. Rum. Hazelnut liqueur. Anything and everything.
* Add some dark chocolate chips. Nuts. Whipped Cream.
* Eat it off the belly of a loved one.
* Eat it off other places, but I don't need to know about that.
Step 4: Storing Your Lovely Treat
Cool until refrigerator temp and enjoy as desired.
I don't know how long it will store for. Chances are it won't be around long anyway.
Step 5: Utter Insanity
2. Dump some warm pudding into the bag.
3. Carefully remove all of the air from the bag and seal.
4. Refrigerate the bag until cool.
5. Cut open a corner and squeeze all of that puddingy mess into your gob.