Step 1: Ingredients
1 cup of Corn Starch
1.5 cups of Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 to 1 cup of Cocoa Powder
Put all of that into a bowl and give it a thorough mix.
Step 2: Tada
Step 3: Using Your Puddin' Powder
* If you feel frisky substitute some heavy cream for some of the milk. Mmm.
* Vanilla goes great with chocolate. Add some extract (1/2 to 1 tsp) or split a vanilla bean and add the seeds as you cook the pudding.
* Add some strong espresso or coffee liqueur. Mint liqueur might be nice too. Bourbon. Rum. Hazelnut liqueur. Anything and everything.
* Add some dark chocolate chips. Nuts. Whipped Cream.
* Eat it off the belly of a loved one.
* Eat it off other places, but I don't need to know about that.
Step 4: Storing Your Lovely Treat
Cool until refrigerator temp and enjoy as desired.
I don't know how long it will store for. Chances are it won't be around long anyway.