It's not bad, but here is some advice. The &quot;slider thingy&quot; is called a pump, &quot;The things that the slider thingy slides on&quot; is the pump guide, the &quot;Jammer&quot; is called a ram, and that isn't a clip, that would be a regular mag. I just think you should know the correct terminology. <br><br>As for the gun, I like the pump. It can be hard to make a good pump. The main thing I would change on this gun if I were you would be the trigger. Be innovative and find a way to put the trigger by the handle.<br>

About This Instructable




More by SpaZB345T:Knex single shot attachment Pump Action rifle with Attached Attachable Shot gun Knex True-Trigger-Attachable-1-Spread-shotgun. 
Add instructable to: