Introduction: Pumpkin Cheese Ball Appetizer Recipe
Subscribe on YouTube – please, it’s free!
Two 8 ounce packages of onion chive cream cheese
8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 tbsp of paprika (add more paprika for orange coloring)
1-2 tbsp of cumin
1. Add all ingredients then blend with a hand mixer
2. Move ingredients towards center of the bowl and begin to form a bowl shape
3. Continue to smooth into a ball and lay out on plastic wrap
4. Refrigerate in plastic wrap for about 2 hours – ball can last up to two days in refrigerator
5. Chop up apples, broccoli, carrots, celery to serve with cheese saving the end of the broccoli
6. Place the stem on top and form creases in ball to look like a pumpkin
7. Serve and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.