Introduction: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a seasonal treat to enjoy with a glass of milk! The pumpkin brings out the sweetness of the brown sugar and provides a nice contrast to the semisweet chocolate chips.
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and the sugar.
3. Add the eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin. Beat until smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop the batter onto cookie sheets using two teaspoons.
7. Bake the cookies for 11 minutes.