Introduction: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
So delicious and easy it will blow your mind
Step 1: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
This is so easy and delicious it will blow your mind.
- 1 premade pie crust or premade graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups of pureed pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 14 oz. (1 can) of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, or, if you don't have any pumpkin pie spice around, 11/2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces (1 package) of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup of loose brown sugar (depending on taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in bowl. Blend together until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, spices, eggs, and, if desired, brown sugar, to the cream cheese mixture until it is all smoothly blended together.
- Pour in pie crust or graham cracker crust
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a knife inserted one inch from the edge comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on rack for 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before eating.