Step 1: Ingredients
1 Medium slice of fresh pumpkin
8 ounce of cream cheese
1 cup of mozerrela cheese
1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
1 medium onion, diced
1/4 cup Parsley
2 tbsp All purpose flour
2 cup Milk
1 tsp Rubbed thyme
1/2 cup of Bread crumbs
1 tbsp of oil
1/2 tbsp of salt
Step 2: Method
2. Drain the water and Rinse in the cold water and drain again.
3. Discard the pumpkin skin and cut into small cubes.
4. Steam the cubbed pumpkin and blend it in the blender.
2. Add all purpose flour, mix until thick.
3. Pour milk in it and stir for couple of minutes.
4. Now add pumpkin puree, cream cheese, mozzerella cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir until all cheese melt.
5. Add penne pasta into the creamy mixture and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Take a 9 inch baking pan, pour the creamy pasta mixture in it. Sprinkle thyme on top of it.
3. Spread the bread crumbs over the mixture and bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
4. Take out from the oven , garnish it with parsley.