Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Sewing The Chalk Bag
- Measure the circumference of the opening of the puppet and cut a circle of material with a similar circumference.
- Measure the depth of your puppet and cut a rectangle of felt with the depth as length of one side and the circumference as the length of the other. (This depth should not be greater then 2/3 the height of your hand.)
- Sew ends of the rectangle together that are the length of the depth.
- Next sew the circular piece of material to the bottom of your loop and be sure that the material you want to feel is on the inside of the bag.
- Finally, flip the edge of the bag over and sew it to the bag leaving a little opening to feed the string into and out of. The idea here is to create a little sleeve to put a draw string through. Feed the string through and cut it at an appropriate length and attach the string clamp.