(The picture quality went from good to bad because my camera ran out of power and I couldn't find the charger so I had to use my phone. Sorry!)
1. 1 Wooden rod
2. A few Styrofoam balls, roughly 6 cm in diameter (You can use wooden balls if you're skilled at wood work. I'm not skilled though, so I used Styrofoam).
3. A plain wooden Matryoshka Doll (Russian doll) outer case, roughly 11 cm in length
4. Bendable wire
5. 8 Metal loops with screw bottoms (I could only find 6, and only took a picture of 4)
1. Paint, paint brushes, palette
5. Sand paper or file
6. Sharp screw/nail, Hammer
9. Styrofoam cutter
10. Cutting/craft knife
11. Super glue
12. White glue
Step 1: Paint the body
Step 2: Make the arms
2. Saw off the pieces and sand/file the ends smooth.
3. Using the sharp screw/nail, hammer a small hole in the ends of the 4 cm pieces.
4. Twist the metal loops into the holes. You may need a pair of pliers for this.
5. Open up a loop from one piece, loop it through the loop on another piece, and then close it. Do this for the other pair.