Introduction: Purple Cabbage Fritters/Pakoras
Fritters are popular roadside snacks in all over South Asia. It is commonly referred to as Pakoras or Bajji. At least twice in a week, I make pakoras for my family with different veggies like eggplant, Onion, potato, raw banana, capsicum etc.,. It is simple to make. Try it, you will like it.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 cup chopped Cabbage
3 Green chillies chopped
1 1/2 Besan flour
1/2 tsp cumin seed
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Step 2: Method
1. Take all the dry ingredients in bowl with little amount of water. Mix it without lumps.
2. Add cabbage and chillies in it and mix well.
3. Heat oil in pan over medium flame. Take a small portion of mixture in spoon/hand and drop it in the heated oil.
4. Fry the both sides until it turn to golden brown. Remove the excess oil using paper tissue.
5. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.