Introduction: Purple Eye Make-Up for Any Color Eyes
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Purple-Eye-Make-Up-for-Any-Color-Eyes You might think a purple eye makeup look isn't for you, but it's perfect for weddings and spring gatherings.
1. Moisturizer: Apply a moisturizer all over your face and make sure it has SPF. DDF's Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer has SPF 15.
2. Foundation: After waiting about 10 minutes, apply an oil free foundation such as CoverGirl Clean Liquid Foundation and CoverGirl Pressed Powder with Oil Control to keep your face oil free all day.
3. Purple Eyeshadows: Start with a lighter color from your purple eyeshadow kit. In this example I'm using CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit shadows in Ice Princess 230. Use the flat side of the applicator and apply the lightest color on your eyelid. Next, apply the medium purple color to the crease with the pointy edge of the applicator and blend it. Finally, use the darkest purple to mix in with the crease starting at the the outer corner of your eye.
4. Eyeliner: Start with the top line of your eye, starting at the middle moving towards the edges. Next line the bottom waterline. CoverGirl's Liquiline Blast Eyeliner works well.
5. Mascara: Use CoverGirl's LashBlast Volume mascara to get volume in your eyelashes.
6. Lip Gloss: Apply a nice moisturizing lip gloss with slight tones of pink or purple like CoverGirl's Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers to pull the whole look together.