Introduction: Purple Chia De Coco
This is an instructable of making a healthy drink for our young wedding guests.
The reason I did this was to give a variety of drinks especially healthy drink for our young wedding guests or guests who don't want to drink alcoholic drink. The Nata De Coco can also eat as a snack and the Chia seeds is full of health benefits. Below, I stated the benefits of the three main ingredients.
The benefit of blackcurrant:
According to the Blackcurrant Foundation UK, "Thanks to the high levels of anthocyanins and Vitamin C, two types of important disease fighting antioxidants, blackcurrants have been suggested by scientific research to have many health benefits in promoting health and preventing diseases. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient required for the body’s normal functions and the antioxidant polyphenols in blackcurrants (particularly anthocyanins) may help in maintaining cardiovascular health, ageing and brain health, urinary tract health and healthy vision."
The benefit of Nata De Coco:
As reported by Healtylifestyletips.com, nata de coco is ideal for weight loss. In addition to be used as a tasty snack during fasting, nata de coco also contain lots of fiber.
The benefit of Chia seeds:
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
- Due to The High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Chia Seeds May Improve Certain Blood Markers, Which Should Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- They Are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
- Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
Step 1: Simple Ingredients
Most of the ingredients here you can get at your local store.
- Blackcurrant juice (you can also use Ribena)
- Nata De Coco
- Chia seeds (you can get this in a health store)
- Ice cubes
- Drinking straw
The quantity of the drink depends on the quantity of your invited guests.
Step 2: The Mixture
- This recipe is very simple. You can get your child to help.
- Firstly, I pour the Nata De Coco into the glass.
- Next, I add the blackcurrant juice (you can also use Ribena, however you must add some water to dilute the Ribena so that it not too sweet).
- Optional, you can add a spoon of Chia seeds (some children don't like Chia seeds in their drink).
- There will be two layer. Below, it will be cubic white, and upper is the purple blackcurrant juice.
Step 3: The Serving
- Then, I put in the spoon and the straw.
- And lastly, I add some ice cubes to chill it.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.