Introduction: Purple Punch
Once in a while I held a party. In one of the parties, I surprised my guests with something. It was the purple punch concoction.
Here is the recipe to make the drink.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Strawberry flavored soda
- Clear colored soda (e.g. ice cream soda)
- Blue food coloring
- Kitchen knife
- Lemon press
- Spoon (forget to add in the picture)
- Ice cube tray
Step 2: The Red
Firstly, I fill the ice cube tray with the strawberry flavored soda.
Step 3: The Blue
- Secondly, I cut the lemon in half and squeeze it on the lemon press.
- Then, I add it into the premix blue colored water (I'm busy cleaning my fingers from the the blue coloring that I forgot to take a picture making it).
- I fill the ice cube tray with the blue mixture.
- I put both tray (red and blue) in the freezer.
Step 4: The Freeze
About a least an hour in the freezer, I take out the ice.
Step 5: The Purple Punch
- I put some clear color soda in a glass.
- Then, I add a couple of red and blue ice cubes.
- If I drink initially it will taste the clear color soda (e.g. the ice cream soda taste).
- If I let the red ices melt for a while, it will start to taste like strawberry.
- The red and blue colors start to mix and gradually turn the concoction into purple.
- And if the blue ices melt, the sourness of the lemon will sure give a punch!
Here's the PURPLE PUNCH drink!
Please don't forget to vote for me.