Step 1: What you need:
- Biscuit pan (pie pan or something similar)
- Rolling pin or smooth sided drinking glass
- Large mixing bowl & spoon
- Measuring spoons & measuring cup
- Waxed paper or plastic wrap to roll out dough on
- Biscuit cutter or large thick jar lid
- 450 degree oven
Homemade Biscuit Ingredients:
- 2 cups All purpose flour (I'm using half organic whole wheat and all purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of regular sugar (I'm using 2 tablespoons of brown sugar)
- 1/4 or less teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup shortening (butter, margarine or other type shortening)
- 2/3 cup of milk (or other milk substitutes)
Tools for Eggs and Bacon Mixture:
- Small or large skillet (depending on how many eggs you use)
- Of course, a stove to cook on.
Eggs & Bacon Mixture:
- Oil -- I added 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but you can use what you prefer.
- Eggs -- I'm using 2 eggs for demonstration, but you can use as many as you need or skillet can hold.
- Bacon -- I'm using 2 small slices, but you can use as many as you want or none.
- Sprinkle on a little salt and pepper to your taste.