Introduction: Quail Egg Sandwich
Quail egg Sandwich is a delicious dish. It's so simple to make and it tastes so good.
The ingredients you will need to make this sandwich,
4 Bread slices
7 Quail eggs
7 Cherry tomatoes, diced
1/2 tsp Dried oregano
2 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
Step 1: Method
1. Melt a tbsp of butter in large saucepan over medium heat and add cherry tomatoes, saute until soft.
2. Pour eggs into the pan and sprinkle some salt and oregano on it.
3. Cook for 2 minutes and remove the pan from flame.
4. Take two bread slices, spread some egg filling on each bread and cover it with rest of the slices.
5. Melt butter in tawa over medium flame, place the sandwich and toast it on both sides until it turned to golden brown color or apply butter on outside of bread slices and grill them for a minute. It's done..
6. Slice them into half and serve :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.