Introduction: Quest Hot Cocoa Cups
A high protein, easy to make treat!! Hot cocoa isn't just for Winter!!
Step 1: Quest Hot Cocoa Cups
- Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar
- 1/4 package fat free sugar free chocolate pudding mix (11g)
- 3 T unsweetened almond milk (46ml)
- 1 T mini marshmallow bits (3g)
- Unwrap Quest Bar and microwave for 10 seconds
- Break bar into 4 pieces
- Coat mini muffin pan very well with nonstick spray
- Press bar into pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- As soon as the bar come out of the oven, press them into cups with the end of a spoon or spatula.
- Let cool completely
- Add milk to pudding mix and whisk smooth
- Fill cups with pudding mix and top with marshmallow bits
- Store uneaten cups in fridge
Order Quest Bars here - http://bit.ly/1neQza6
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.