Introduction: Quich at Home Manicure
1. First you are going to want to get rid of all the old nail polish by using nail varnish remover.
2. Then you are going to want to shape your nails with a nail file. Making sure you are only doing this in one direction as this wont damage your nails.
3. Then you are going to want to buff your nails. Only do this once a week as this will also damage your nails.
4. Then make sure your nails are clean.
5. Then apply the nail varnish that you want. I applied a white onto the tips of my nails.
6. I then went over with a clear coat.