Introduction: Quick & Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This is a one pot dish that is relatively hasle free to make and may help use up some left overs.
2 cans of cresent roll dough
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup precooked chicken (This is optional. I like to use up chicken leftovers for this)
1 cup shredded hashbrowns
2 cups mixed freezer veggies
1 deep dish pan
Some foil for the top
1. First cover the bottom of the pan with the crescent rolls.
2. Spread the cream of chicken soup on top of the dough
3. Sprinkle on your precooked chicken (optional)
4. Add the hashbrowns
5. Pour on the veggies.
6. Cover the top with the other package of dough.
7. Poke a few hole to vent.
8. Cover the top with foil (so it won't burn) & back @ 375* for 35 minutes.
9. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
10. Dish it up and enjoy!