All of the items should be available at Wal-Mart. If you don't like Wal-Mart or don't have one near you, feel free to substitute items with similar items at your own risk.
Step 1: Things You'll Need
-2 Large Eggs
-6 Small Slices of Ham (I used Oscar Mayer's Delifresh Black Forest Ham)
-1 Soft Taco Shell (I used La Banderita Low Carb Low Fat Soft Taco)
-1 Fork and Knife (Optional)
-1 Microwave-Safe Bowl (Splatter Guard Optional)
-1 Microwave (Mine is 1100 Watts)
Step 2: Let's Get Started!
2. Place 2 slices of ham in the taco shell.
3. Crack eggs and place them over the ham and taco shell.
4. Place another 2 slices of ham over the eggs.
4. Put bowl in microwave and set for 1 minute and 30 seconds. A splatter guard is highly recommended.
Step 3: Your Bowl Should Now Look Something Like This
You can poke the eggs to make sure this is the case.
Step 4: Finishing It Up!
2. Place back in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Remove and enjoy!
Step 5: Conclusion & Modifications
This breakfast can be easily modified, but you will need to play with the cook time if you do.
Other meats, cheeses, and all sorts of vegetables can go very well with this.