1. 75 to 300 Ohm Matching Transformer ($1 to $3 on Amazon.) (It should adapt from twin lead to coaxial)
2. Two #6 or similar screws.
3. Small piece of wood board
4. Coax cable.
5. Two metal wire coat hangers.
6. If coat hangers are insulated, you will also need a wire stripping tool, if not, just use sandpaper to remove paint coating as needed.
7. If your are building the long-wire antenna design, you will need around 16 feet of enameled copper wire, which you can easily salvage from old stepper motors or transformers.
8. if you are building the simple loop antenna, you will also need a thick piece of copper wire because although coat hanger wire works fine for bowtie antennas, it is not optimal for any sort of loop antenna.