Introduction: Quick Quilling Gift for Mother's Birthday
After watching all the beautiful but really complex and time-comsuming Quilling Crafts on Instructables, we wanted to do our own quick and easy version for Mother's Birthday.
Time: Easy approx. 2 Hours
- 1 Quilling Set from the Craft Store 1,99 Euros
- Or you cut the paper stripes from tone carton approx. 0,90 Euros each color
- 1 Picture Frame 2 Euros
- 1 Wooden Skewer
Step 1: How to Do It
- Basically you just roll up some paper stripes.
- Make a cut into the top of the wooden skewer and put one end of a paper stripe into it.
- Turn the skewer to roll up the paper stripe until you have a paper spiral.
- Take away the skewer.
- Let the spiral open up until it gets the desired size and glue the end of the stripe.
- Now for the Petals you squeeze on both sides of the paper spiral and for the leaves just on one side.
- Glue everything together on a piece of paper and pur it into the frame.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.