Introduction: Quick and Easy Lettuce Salad
This is a slight yet tasty twist on the normally super healthy salad by adding some bacon bits to add more flavour to the salad! Bacon makes everything better, even salad for those non-salad eaters.
I am not a fan of raw tomatoes so I did not add it in to my salad, but if you do like it, add it in for a BLT salad.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Salad Dressing - Zesty Italian
- Bacon Bits
- Shredded Cheese
- Cherry Tomatoes
Step 2: Slice Lettuce
- Remove the exterior leaves of the iceberg lettuce.
- Slice the lettuce finely and uniformly to make shredded lettuce.
- Place it in a bowl and rinse it.
Step 3: Fry Bacon
- Pan fry the bacon on a large non-stick pan until it is crispy
Step 4: Slice Bacon Bits
- Slice the bacon into smaller bacon bits.
Step 5: Finishing Touches
- Top the salad by sprinkling the bacon bits on top.
- You can also add the optional ingredients here like cherry tomatoes, shredded cheese, and croutons. I'm not a big fan of tomatoes, so I didn't add it on mine.
- Add the Zesty Italian Dressing on top.
Enjoy you're (semi) healthy meal!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.