Introduction: Quick and Healthy Breakfast in Ten Minutes
When you are in a hurry and need a healthy Breakfast to last till lunch, try this with Burger buns and eggs. it is very simple, healthy, tasty and you can make it in just ten minutes.
Step 1: What You Need
- 2 pieces of Burger buns
- 2 Eggs
- One Tomato
- One Onion
- A teaspoon of cooking oil
Step 2: Prepare Your Ingredients
- Cut the Burger Buns in half
- Cut thin slices of Tomato and Onion
Step 3: Preparation
- In a flat frying pan, add a teaspoon of oil and keep over medium flame
- When the oil is heated, break the two eggs and pour over the pan
- Immediately, press the cut side of the burger buns in raw eggs over the pan
- Allow the eggs with buns cook over medium flame to your taste. Some people like the eggs to be little raw and some like it properly cooked
- Remove the buns with eggs from pan
Step 4: Garnish and Eat
- Garnish the cooked Burger buns with tomato and onion slices and eat
Your quick and healthy Breakfast is over in just ten minutes
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.