Step 1: So...
- An x-acto knife or a verrrrrry sharp rock. An x-acto knife works best though. (Not shown)
- A piece of cardboard
- A convex lens. (I got mine from an old microscope)
Step 2: Cut!
Step 3: Easy As 1,2,3!
Step 4: Done
Here are some pro's and con's of this thingamajig.
- Small, compact, can fit in pocket or wallet
- Easy to make
- You need to be careful you dont hit the camera lens with it.
- You need to hold it on (It can be changed so that you don't have to hold it on though)
- (This one anyway) You have to be really close up to whatever you're taking a picture of.