Oh, and this is my fiftieth instructable! :-)
Step 1: Materials
- 2 plastic containers (washed, cleaned and desinfected)
- 1 Damaged ergonomic keyboard
- Some plastic piece (for back support)
- 1 Corner brace inside L (2in. x 5/8in.)
- Nuts, bolts and washers.
- 3 Screws (for hanging the pliers)
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock.
6. Have fun.