Here are some tic tac clips that I made for a little girl.
All that you need to make these are,
1. Quilling strips in different colors - I have used 3mm strips
2. Glue - Fevicol and Fevibond
3. Tic tac clips - plain black
4. Quilling needle
5. Pearls and stone embellishments
Step 1: Design and Plan
Decide on what shape you want to have on the tic tac clip. Make a rough design of the number of coils required, shapes and size of the coils.
Step 2: Quill the Shapes
Using a quilling needle, make coils with the required colored strips. I've used tight coils in the shape of circle for 3 of the clips while the rest are loose coils, shaped into tear and flat tear. Glue the ends using fevicol or any liquid glue. Attach the different coils to get your desired design, and glue them together.
Step 3: Waterproof
Once the glue dries and the shape is intact, I waterproof the quilled object by following the below steps.
1. Apply a layer of glue all over the object
2. Once dry, apply a coat of mod podge - this makes it sturdy as well as adds shine
Step 4: Embellish and Finish!
Add your favourite stone or pearl stickers to embellish your design. Finally, attach the design to the tic tac clips using fevibond glue. Apply glue on the base of the quilled shape as well as on the top of the tic tac clip. Leave it for about 10 minutes and then stick them together. Leave it to dry for a couple of hours to get it strong :)