Introduction: Quinoa Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Here's another vegan appetizer idea that is really easy and delicious! It's Quinoa Salad Stuffed Tomatoes.
- 10 round red tomatoes
- 1 cup of steamed quinoa
- 1 cup of white beans
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 10 pieces of black pitted olives
- 1 stem of onion springs finely chopped
- Grated Carrots (from half a carrot)
- Grated Lemon Zest
- Ground black pepper
Facebook: Cook n' Bake Facebook Page
Pinterest: Cook n' Bake Pinterest Account
Website: Cook n' Bake
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.