Quiz Games are fun and they get even better when you've got the right equipment.
I needed some Game Buzzers for a birthday party but everything I could find was either too expensive or not versatile enough so I came up with these. Here's what features I needed my Buzzers to have so you can decide whether they can suit your case too:
- easy to make (basic soldering skills, standard tools)
- cheap and readily available components (everything in there is standard stuff)
- scalable (1 Buzzer? 2 Groups? 5 Teams? doesn't matter)
- universal (15 Addressable RGB LEDs for team-colors and animations)
- I²C capable (Hook up all Buzzers to a single BUS-Line)
- re-programmable (ICSP Port on the bottom for quick software updates)
Here we go...