A no-peel Roasted Potato & Carrots with Rosemary. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake. It's got such flavour because of the delicious garlic and paprika seasoning. It's also completely meatless.
In this recipe, I suggest using organic vegetables where possible as you're eating the skin as well and you don't want to be consuming all those nasty pesticides that reside on non-organic produce. If budget doesn't allow for organic, invest in a fruit and vegetable wash that will help remove any harmful chemicals. My husband purchased ours at Wholefoods. Better yet, learn how to make your own DIY fruit/veggie wash by clicking here. I'm also using organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Terra Delyssa which is my go-to olive oil. I hope you give this recipe a shot and please share it with your friends and family.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
SERVES 5-6 | PREP TIME 10 MINS | COOK TIME 25 MINS
- 5-6 medium size russet potatoes, diced with skin on
- 3 carrots, chopped with skin on
- 3 sprigs of rosemary leaves
- 3 garlic cloves sliced in half with skin on
- 2 tsp of paprika powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Required: Baking Tray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a baking pan (15 x 10 x 1-inch), throw in the potatoes, carrots, garlic and rosemary leaves.
- Add in all your spices and drizzle 3-4 tbsp of olive oil. Using your hands massage the spices and oils into the vegetables until every piece is coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!