Introduction: RF Remote Shutter for Any DSLR
it's good for stop motion and for less video editing
also you can use more than one receiver with the same contro
Step 1: You Need...
you need :
* wireless rf receiver 315/433 MHZ 12v 2 channels
* 315/433 MHZ control with 2 buttons
* audio jack cable
* 3,6v battery. (from mobile phone or digital camera)
* power bank
* a small switch
Step 2: Prepare the Receiver...
If you want, cut the pcb for smaller size of the project.
* remove the electrolytic capasitors and the lm7805
we don't need the lm7805 because we use a battery now
* cut with a dremel to remove the side of relays and the side of capacitors / lm7805
Step 3: Test It...
* connect the male jack cable and the battery to receiver
* test it
Step 4: Build It...
* glue the battery to the receiver
* connect the swich
* connect a 3pin female connector (for battery charging)
Step 5: Charging the Battery
* disassembly a small powerbank and take off the little pcb
* connect a 3pin male connector to the powerbank's pcb
Step 6: End.
now its ready to use
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.