It is quite heavy (hence the name), it is 45 in. long, it uses up almost all my pieces, and it closely resembles my RSLW V.1 (in body only, not in mech or mag). The magazine allows you to configure it to fit any caliber the same size as, or smaller than, a yellow rod. This makes the gun quite customizable. I don't like rod ammo, so I use a dark grey, one slot, connecter with a green rod attached to it.
- Good range: 60 ft. with two OLD bands
- Nice scope
- New look (to see my inspiration, see here)
- Configurable magazine
- Flip up back sight (see pic #16)
- True trigger
- Nice pin-pull (see pic #11)
Overall, I would say that this is a fairly decent gun. Enjoy!
- The Red Book of Westmarch