Introduction: RING FROM RESISTORS
HOW TO MAKE A BEAUTIFUL RING FROM RESISTORS ( BEGINNERS LEVEL) :P
Step 1: Salvaging the Parts
- go to any junk store and ask for electronic circuits . like the one in the pic.
- bite out all the resistors from it :P
Step 2: Preparing
- make a paper tube that fits your finger.
- put it around something of its size.
- now apply some paper sticking glue on it.
Step 3: Process - Finalizing.
- apply the resistors one by one on it.
- let it dry for some time.
- then apply fevibond on the whole ring and let dry.
Step 4: Finishing.
- take the paper tube out and put it on fire.
- dust the paper ash off and the ring is ready.
Step 5: The Finished Product :)
- and this is what it'll turn out to be :P
HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)