Introduction: RaceCar Desk Chair
This is a really easy build. I Bought this chair a while back to fit into a buggy, it turned out to be too big so I decided to make use of it.
The Car chair sits on 2 rails so that it can move forwards and backwards when mounted in a car.
- Square sheet of wood (same size as the base of the chair)
- old RaceCar chair
- base of a desk chair with wheels
- Black paint
- screw driver
- Cut the sheet of wood so that it is the same dimensions as the base of the chair.
- Turn the wheel base upside down on the sheet of wood and mark the holes to drill to attach the base.
- Now from the other side of the wood, mark the holes where the chair rails will be bolted.
- Drill all the holes in the wood and paint the wood black
- Attach the base to the wood and the wood to the chair with the bolts
- Strap in ;)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.