Introduction: 'Radioactive' Halloween Jelly
Item number 3 in our Halloween DIY series is this fabulously spooky 'Radioactive' Jelly!
It may look like it's a biohazard but this glowing jelly is completely safe, edible and super quick to make. The kids will absolutely LOVE it, especially if you're having a 'Zombie Outbreak' or 'Quarantine' themed party.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
What you'll need:
- Clear jars or bowls
- Light coloured jelly - lime flavour works best!
- PKG Colour Changing Submersible LED Lights
Step 2: Prepare for Radioactivity!
- Firstly, give your waterproof lights a wash to make sure they are safe to be in contact with food - this is especially important if you have just bought them
- Turn on the lights and pop them in the bottom of the jar or bowl
Step 3: Prepare and Add the Jelly
- For speed and convenience we bought ready made jelly, but you can make your own (for cost-effectiveness we would recommend making your own if you are having a large party!)
- Whip up the jelly to make it look as sludgey and slimey as possible!
- Pour into the jar/bowl
Step 4: Turn Off the Lights and Admire
- If you're using jars, pop on the lids and you're done
There you have it. Super quick and easy 'radioactive' jelly that every Halloween party guest will go crazy for.
Grab a set of Submersible LED Lights now from www.pkgreenshop.co.uk - right now they're £2 off!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.