I am about to show you how to make a Tulip Tower bracelet on the Rainbow Loom.
It is perfect for spring and can be worn on any occasion.
Step 1: Get Your Supplies
You will need all this:
- Rainbow Loom
- 5 different colored rubberbands
- Your Hook
- a C-clip
Step 2: Put on the Rubber Bands
Time to put on the rubber bands. Follow the pictures.
This is what it should look like.
Don't do the last two rubber bands.
Step 4: Add a Capping Band
Add a capping band to the end
Step 6: Take Your Bracelet Off the Loom
- Stick your hook into the end
- Hook on a rubber band
- Pull it through
- Double it up
- Pull the bracelet off the loom
Step 7: Add an Extension
- Place rubber bands straight up
- Place the bracelet at the end
- Turn it over and start hooking
Step 8: C-clip
Put the c-clip onto each end.
Step 9: Try It On
Time to try on your new Rainbow Loom Tulip Tower bracelet!