Introduction: Rainbow Sprinkled Pretzels
In order to make rainbow sprinkled pretzels you will need:
1. Chocolate melting wafers or candy melts- I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers.
2. Rainbow sprinkles
3. Pretzel Rods- I used Snyders pretzel rods
All of these ingredients are shown in the picture above.
Step 1: What Items or Tools You Need
There isn't much required to make these tasty treats. Some of the tools you will need are:
1. A microwavable bowl
2. A pan
3. Parchment paper
4. A spoon
Step 2: Preparing the Chocolate
1. Measure out 1 cup of the chocolate wafers. Later on, if necessary, you can add more chocolate.
2. Put the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl.
3. The first time you microwave it, put it in for 30 seconds.
4. When the chocolate comes out of the microwave, stir the chocolate. If the chocolate is still clumpy, continue putting it into the microwave for 15 second intervals.
5. Continue stirring the chocolate until smooth.
6. Once the chocolate is smooth you are ready to continue on to the next step.
Step 3: Decorating the Pretzel Rods
1. Apply parchment paper to the pan, so that the pretzels don't stick to it.
2. Roll a pretzel rod in the chocolate.
3. Spritz some sprinkles onto the chocolate coated pretzels, before the chocolate hardens.
4. Continue these steps, until you have the desired amount of pretzels.
5. Once you are done, place the pretzels into the fridge to harden, until you are ready to eat them.
6. Enjoy the tasty rainbow treats!
This is an entry in the
Colors of the Rainbow Contest
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.