Step 1: Ingredients and Equipment!
Ingredients For Raspberry Lemonade Cake:
+ 1 box of white cake mix
+ 3/4 cup of frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
+ 1/2 cup of water
+ 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
+ 4 egg whites
Ingredients for Raspberry Lemonade Buttercream:
+ 3 cups of confectioners sugar
+ 1 stick of unsalted butter (room temperature)
+ 3 tbsp of frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
+ 1 pinch of salt
+ Red Raspberries and sugar
+ Pink and yellow food coloring
+ 2 large bowls
+ Electric mixer
Step 2: Make The Cake!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line your muffin tin with liners. (I used a 12 cup one).
2. Combine all of the cake ingredients in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, begin mixing on low for 30 seconds, then increase the speed to medium for another minute. After you finish mixing the batter, you can add a few drops of pink food coloring to give the batter a pinkish color.
3. Divide the batter evenly, filling the liners about 2/3 full.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
5. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.