Step 1: Buying MOTOROLA DROID RAZR Lapdock 100
With state LIKE NEW from Amazon, the lapdock, came with his box in excellent condition with charger and user manual. The lapdock even had his M Sticker on the Motorola Lapdock.
Step 2: Buy Cables to Connect to RBPI Lapdock
Connectors: Bought (both) on amazon for an amount of U.S. $ 11.90:
1) Micro HDMI Female to HDMI Male Converter Adapter
2) USB A Male to Micro USB Female Adapter (Black)
Cables: Bought in dx.com amounting to U.S. $ 9.70 (These were purchased from a Chinese shop, so shipping was a little slow):
3) Male D Type Micro HDMI to Female Micro HDMI Cable for Motorola Cell Phones
4) Micro USB Male to Female Extension Data Cable - Black
Step 3: Connecting to the Lapdock
Step 4: Adjust Raspberry to Lapdock
Step 5: Turning on the Lapdock
Below I detail as I turn on the Raspberry PI + Lapdock, assuming the lapdock is closed and the battery is charged:
1) Connect the USB cable to power the RBPI.
2) Open lapdock.
3) For the above two operations should not light any LED on RBPI
4) Press power button that appears above key "DEL" for 5 sec.
5) You should now start the S.O.
1) Always run a shutdown to S.O.
2) Wait close all OS services and processes
3) After you have closed all services and processes and turn off the monitor lapdock, some leds RBPI, will continue on for a few seconds. We must wait until these are turned off for the RBPI finish doing everything. When finished, it is already possible to close the lapdock, disconnect the USB cable if desired, or turn on again.
If on the Power Off, for some reason we remove the power source when they have no off all leds RBPI surely give you some problem next on, for which we must try several times to turn on and off the lapdock, connect and disconnect the uSB cable until we get the normal operation of power again. Maybe this is a little empirical procedure, but it's the only thing I found.
Step 6: Antena Wireless
The link is the same:
Edimax EW-7811Un 150 Mbps Wireless 11n Nano Size USB Adapter with EZmax Setup Wizard
This is the photograph of my antenna WIFI. I love it because it is very small and easy to install. Also .. this can be connected to the lapdock instead of connecting directly to RBPI