I have to start with credit to the websites that I used for my research:http://www.lavrsen.dk/foswiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome
- The software I used was called Motion, it handles the streaming of the webcam to the web as well as detecting motion and saving the movie files.https://github.com/andreafabrizi/Dropbox-Uploader
- This software allow you to sync your files into a Dropbox Accounthttp://www.slblabs.com/2012/09/26/rpi-webcam-stream/
- This site explains a few different ways to setup the camera on the raspberry pi to set up a simple web stream of the image.http://mogshade.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/simple-home-security-with-raspberry-pi-and-dropbox/
- This site is where i started with for implementing the upload of the movie files to a Dropbox accounthttp://www.instructables.com/id/Host-your-website-on-Raspberry-pi/
- This Instructable was used to set up a simple website to view your Web Stream from.